Sandy Beaches...

August 29th 2012


I can't believe it's the last week of August already - the time is just flying and it's time for our Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Hop!! You will see all the new release designs on the hop and in the store! I'm first on the Bog Hop list this time and you need to hop over to Tammy's Blog after you have left me a comment!!!


My card uses "Sandy Beaches" - he makes me wish for Summer!!!! I've made a real collage style card with beach themed collage images in the background plus some little shells, fibre & netting! Collage images are from Art Tea Life.

16 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is so cool looking! Love how you just stamped the image and tore around the edges. Great background too.

Jenn Borjeson said...

hee hee This made me giggle, he's too cool!

aqualeiga said...

How neat! My son and nephew were doing this just a couple of weeks ago, I guess it's a game that never goes outta fashion!
Hugs, Ali x

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic Sharon! Love everything about your card and all of its elements.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Sharon, I like the design.
Kevin xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Sharon, a brilliant piece of crafting it has been nice to have all your company for the last month
Janet

nwilliams6 said...

What a great idea to do him on sand colored papers so it looks like a sand drawing - I love it Fun beach elements too. Very cool! Hugz!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Great summer feeling love your creation!

NanaConnie said...

Love that whole incredible beach scene, Sharon! Fun new digi.

Netty said...

Loving your collaged card, such fun, x

Jovan said...

OMG...what a cool card!

Michelle B. said...

Love the collage, so unique! Love the textures!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic summer feeling.

CraftyGirl said...

What a fun image and lovely job on your card, it has a collage feel to it.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Really unique, great card

Charlene Mitchell said...

Sharon, this is awesome! I love the image printed on the neutral paper and uncoloured - it looks amazing! Fabulous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...