My Heart Pieces

August 7th 2012


This week at Jacksons Digital Expressions we have a new sponsor "My Heart Pieces" - I've used one of their Freebies to make this CAS card for this week's challenge. There is also a twist to our CAS Challenge & that is to use brads and/or eyelets on your creation!


I am also entering my card in the current Less is More Colour Challenge - "Blue & Green"!! You know I always struggle with CAS - LOL - I always want to keep adding but I have restrained myself for this creation - the image is quite intricate wo it really doesn't need a lot of embellishment!

12 comments:

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Sharon!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and very elegant Sharon.
Wishes
Lynne

Kathyk said...

This is fab

Kathyk

Sue said...

Very pretty. Sue x

Bernardine Cuttino said...

I just love flourishes, so pretty and colored. Hugs

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Very elegant.

Sheila H said...

Beautifully elegant!

Linda said...

Very pretty. Love the colors!

nwilliams6 said...

I love My Heart Pieces! The image is very pretty and I love the colors you used. Wonderful CAS card.

lin_ka1 said...

Beautiful finish and a beautiful card. This very, very elegant

Carol Ric said...

Florishes always make a beautiful card.

Mandi said...

What a super flourish
FAB card Sharon
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...