Welcome Baby

August 5th 2012


A Day for Daisies Blog has a new challenge "Use Fabric or Fibres" and I have this cute little card I made for a babay shower gift using one of ADFD Gorgeous Mother & Baby images - I just love this image - so soft and nurturing hence the coloours I chose to create the card with. I have added pieces of "muslin" to the card behind the image and also to make a bow along with some little safety pins. This was one of those cards I loved so much that I didn't want to give it away but I know the "expectant mother" I gave it to appreciated it!


I'm also entering this at the new No Matter Which Challenge Blog (digital or rubber stamp) for their first "Anything Goes" Challenge!

6 comments:

marion said...

Such a lovely card and so glad you could join us in our first challenge from NMWC. Hugs, Marion

Unknown said...

Love that you have used vibrant colours to welcome a little one. Gorgeous image. Thanks for taking part in our first challenge at NMW Challenges, good luck. I do hope you have joined in on the blog hop. Hugz Suzanne

Rene said...

This is so precious...love it!
hugs
Rene

Linda said...

I love ADFD. So beautiful! Love the pin and cheese cloth. It really is a beautiful creation.

WendyP said...

this is gorgeous and I love the use of the muslin on it too !!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just lovely, great details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...