Bathing Beauties

August 4th 2012


I just love making this "style" of card - I'm always happy with how they turn out! I made these cards for a tutorial I did as a Featured Artist at the Scrapbook News and Review Magazine using fantastic collage images from Gecko Galz, text pages, card and embellishments. If you haven't visited the Gecko Galz store make sure you take a peek at all their wonderful collage sheets, digital images & patterned papers!

I'm also linking up to Pink Saturday with this first card with the pink squares!


The Bugaboo Challenge Blog has an Anything Goes Challenge so I am entering my "Red" Bathing Beauty in their current challenge!

17 comments:

LV said...

Great talent shows in your cards.

Robyn said...

these images are wonderful and your cards are fantastic - you're very talented!! Thanks for stopping by my blog for Pink Saturday, hope your weekend is full of pink fun!!

Debi said...

Sharon, I love these cards, you've just done such a fab job and well done on being a featured artist at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine :-) Debi x

Susie Jefferson said...

Vintage is definitely my 'thing' and I totally love your bathing beauties.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Sharon, your cards are great, love them!
enJOY a lovely weekend,
Kimberly

Lucy Edmondson said...

Terrific! Women didn't worry about their thighs so much in those days! I was born too late!

Lucy x

Anonymous said...

All fabulous! Love your bathing beauties!

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Sharon, 3 wonderful cards, I could not pick a favourite, love them all
Janet

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful cards, all of them, great bathing beauties.

Linda said...

Wonderful cards Sharon. Love those ladies!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous! I am playing catch up with Pink Saturday, didn't want to miss all the beautiful entries this week.

My PINK
Your comment makes me happy.
Have a blessed Sunday.

Rose

RobinfromCA said...

Just wonderful! I love the vintage bathing beauties and you have showcased them in a most pretty and creative way! I'll have to check out that website!
Have a lovely weekend,
Robin

Marjie Kemper said...

These are so fun and whimsical! Great images, and beautiful cards.

Rene said...

Wow, three real beauties! The cards as well as the ladies...LOL!
You really rock at this style of card!
Hugs
Rene

bohemiannie! art said...

These are awesome cards!

trisha too said...

These are adorable, Sharon!

:)

Michele said...

so gorgeous Sharon! amazing technique. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...