My Little Old China Doll....

July 19th 2015
 

Our theme for the month of July at the Unruly Paperarts Site is "Die Cuts/Punches" and for my article today I have given instructions on how I created this page using die Cuts from Silhouette Files to add texture to your creations - so pop over and have a looksee and check out the other articles that have been published through the month!!


Gorgeous "My Little Old China Doll" digi stamp is by Sandra Caldwell and is available from the Sweet Pea Stamps Store - she is sooooo cute!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, She is certainly soooooo cute. The sweetest little face imaginable.
Love what you have created here.
Wishes
Lynne

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous Sharon, now I know I went to the wrong blog, arty creation, which I am glad I did so now I can join in the challenge...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...