Charlie is a Star......

July 14th 2015


A new week and new challenge at the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog - a great theme and one to get you being creative - NO designer paper!!!!!


I made the background paper on this card with acrylic paint and a number stencil - love how the colours came out. I added some cut outs from my Silhouette to match the theme aloing with some sticky mesh, bakers twine & stickers to make the wording "star" and of course I just love the "Charlie Brentwood Owl" from JessicaLynnOriginal!

Should be some interesting entries for cards this week at the blog!

1 comment:

Cazro said...

Hi Sharon, Thanks for the description of how you created your super card. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. Thanks for your inspirational DT card for Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...