Christmas in July Pocket Letter!

July 3rd 2015


I had so much fun creating this Pocket Letter with the "Christmas Gift Printable Journal Kit" from the Tsunami Rose Etsy Store - so many gorgeous papers, pockets, tags, tickets - everything you need to complete a project with! I do find it hard to photograph these Pocket Letters with reflection on the pockets so I have taken lots of pics LOL!

 

I love the brown & pale blue theme with touches of vintage green holly on the papers. This is only the second Pocket Letter I have made but I can see it becoming an addiction - the thing I like is that you can use so many different co-ordinating papers and embellies - you know me no clean lines or CAS style - just have to have lots of stuff to look at LOL!!!!

 
The only extras I added to this were some backing card, Silhouette Files cut outs, lace, muslin, washi tape and some charms. I used a bit of Distress Ink to age the edges of all the papers - beautiful!!


If you haven't visited Daisy's Tsunami Rose Store you really need to pop over and have a look - lots of yummy paper packs and add ons to play with and the summer sale is still going!!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

gorgeous Sharon! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...