"Esme" Ready for Halloween!

September 20th 2015


A "pretty" Halloween themed card made using gorgeous papers from the Tsunami Rose Etsy Store "Witches Brew" - just love this paper pack! And of course I couldn't reist teaming the papers with a fantastic image from Nikki Burnette's Spellbinding Stamps available in her store and this gal is "Esme"!!


I love the orange tones on these papers - perfect for matching with the colourings I used on the digi stamp. I distressed all the edges of the paper and added some black lace. All patterned papers are from the Witches Brew Journal Kit and also I fussy cut the butterflies from one of the paper pages too.


I always love layers and textures on handmade cards! Hope you like this and make sure you check out both Etsy stores to grab some great "supplies"!!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

So many fabulous layers and I love the added little touches of black lace! Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...