Count Purrcula all ready for Halloween....

September 15th 2015


Just sneaking this tag in to the current Tag Along Blog theme of "Think Outside the Tag"!!! Love this theme - I always love to have bits hanging off the sides of tags and ATC's!!


I also couldn't resist using this great new digi from JessicaLynnOriginal and making a Halloween themed tag in preparation for the end of next month! I used my Silhouette to cut the tree and little bats and have them hanging over the edge. Background is tissue paper and ink sprays by Lindys Stamp Gang - love the shine!! Finished off with some washi tape, string at the top and a little owl charm in the tree. Such fun!!!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Your Halloween tag is amazing, Sharon. Thanks so much for entering it in the latest Tag Along challenge.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great idea for this! I love your vampire!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...