JessicalLynnOriginal SALE "$1.00 DIGIS ALL WEEKEND"

September 12th 2015


A fun blog hop to promote a special $1.00 digi sale at the JessicaLynnOriginal store this weekend - lots of digis to choose from so pop over and grab these specials while you can and check out the rubber stamps available too!!


I'm sharing 2 creations with a couple of the $1.00 digis. Above is one of my favourite digis - I just love this Egyptian style cat! I've coloured the image with pastel pencils and fussy cut and added it to a digital layered image I printed out on glossy photo paper. All the images from the collage are from the Remember Me Now Etsy Store - they were just perfect elements for my Egyptian Card - I've always been a bit of a fan of Egyptian style!


My next creation is a large journal page using this sooo cute baby giraffe digi!! I had the perfect serviettes to layer on the page background and the 2 giraffes from the serviette were just right - the other bits of napkins were animal print and I put a wash of Gesso over the most of the page just leaving the 2 giraffes exposed, added a bit of ink spray plus some sticky mesh and muslin cloth and the little scrabble letters in the top corner. I coloured the giraffe with oil pastels - I've been playing around with a few different colouring mediums to have some fun and get some new skills LOL!!




Here's the Blog Hop order so you can visit everyone and see what they have created with the $1.00 digis!!!
 
(Artist & Owner)
Vickie Yeakley

And here's the link to the Digi Section of The Store you can grab all the $1.00 specials!!

 

3 comments:

Doudou said...

Beautiful projects! Love your backgrounds

KT Fit Kitty said...

Both are so adorable and sweet! Great hop!

TeamMould said...

Great job sharing I absolutely love how these cards work and I am so honored that you are a member of our design team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...