Keep Expressing Yourself!!!!

January 24th 2012
We are into the second week of our "Express Yourself" Challenge at Art With No Boundaries and would love you to link up your "expressive" creation!!


This week I've used the new designs again from Chris at CS Designs and made these tiny "affirmation" magnets - I have them "stuck" to the side of my big guillotine so I can read the little sentiment everyday whilst I am crafting!! I got the pack of magnets from Ikea and thought they would be perfect for these creations. Images are printed directly onto some paper I "decorated" with paint - I love making my own patterned paper - no better way to express yourself!!!! The little image "windows" on the magnet frames are approx 1.5 inches square just so you can get an idea of the size I was working with.



SPECIAL NOTE: Please take the time to visit Chris' Blog to read her latest post about design theft - we have all recently come across several designers images which have been "stolen" and we feel it's important to raise this issue with everyone - Chris has written a great little "article" and we would appreciate your time to read it and make yourselves "aware". Thank you!!

7 comments:

2amscrapper said...

what a great idea! and these are perfect!

Linda said...

These are wonderful tiny works of art! Love that you have affirmation on your guillotine. What a great idea.
I will read Chris' Blog as soon as I can. Thanks for sharing.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fabulous creations, my friend. And I'm loving the look of your blog! :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two wonderful pieces, love the saying.

Ellis said...

Fantastic magnets Sharon! =) Love the backgrounds too!
Hugs, Elenor

Daniella said...

I love how pretty these magnets are! And something positive to look out on your trimmer!!
Art theft is no joke, and it hurts me to think it has happened. I hope it gets sorted and the thief is stopped.
xxDaniella

Gerri Herbst said...

Wonderful magnets...love that you get to look at them whenever you create!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...