Let it Snow!!!

January 2nd 2012


LOL I must tell you it's far from snowing here!!! This is the new challenge theme from Vicki at The Cheerful Stamp Pad and our sponsor for this challenge is June from Dezinaworld (I just love June's wonderful collage sheets). And this challenge is my first as a new DT member for Vicki - I've been a follower of Vicki for awhile now so am really thrilled she asked me to join the team this year!!


The gorgeous image on my little altered coaster is from a new "Winter Warmers" collage sheet from Dezinaworld - I've also used a little "Winter Wonderland" label from another of June's sheets "Winter White" - perfect for this theme. My coaster has been painted with gesso and stippled with blue paint plus some glitter glue in silver and clear as well as some torn pink paper and a cute little pink fringe.

We would love to see your "snowy" creations - especially me as it's HOT here!!!!

17 comments:

Willy said...

Very beautiful winter coaster, Sharon!

Chelsea said...

HoW fun ... Love the colors!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it - happy to be sharing so many artistic endeavors with you, Sharon! :) xo

Sabrina said...

This looks great, and can't be too easy when you're not inspired by cold weather outside. The trim is perfect, little pink snowballs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great coaster- love the background technique- Congrats on the fun DT!

Beverly G said...

This is pretty cool, looks like you did the background with bubble wrap.

Daniella said...

How fabulous!!
Did you use punchinella on the background?
I have that sheet, and I only hope I can make something half as nice as this!!
xxDaniella

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous winter scene, great background.

Ellis said...

Great wintercard, it's been snowing here for two days so we have plenty! =)
Thanks for the comment, it was a card order for one of my friends mum, will now after tomorrow if she liked the card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Sharon,
Love your wintery tag. Here's wishing you a Happy New Year filled with happiness, joy, laughter and art. Great to hear about your new design team position.I am finally settled and not living out of suitcases so I can visit much more often.I look forward to catching up with you. take care, gerri

Maria Matter said...

This is gorgeous Sharon!!! love the background you created!

Linda said...

Oh that is so funny. You should have her in a bathing suite. I forget some of you are in warm places. It is very cold here. I love that image she is wonderful. I love your creations!

WendyP said...

gorgeous creation Sharon
definitely would be nice to have some cooler weather here too !!

Kezzy said...

Beautiful love the background, stunning. Kezzy x

Anonymous said...

This is so great! Lovely work! Happy New Year!

Terry said...

I love that background and image! Beautiful design! Congratulations on your DT spot and Happy New Year!

PetraB said...

This is wonderful, love the background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...