New So Artful Colour Challenge!

January 14th 2012
A great new challenge at the So Artful Blog for this fortnight - two colour choices with some great "pictorial" inspiration so make sure you head over and check it out and get creating! We always love to see what you can come up with using wither the colours stipulated or the inspiration photos!


This fortnight I've chosen to use the "blue" theme - not a colour I usually created with but the gorgeous woman on my tag was from a brand new sheet from Dezinaworld and I couldn't resist finding some blue papers, braid, embellishments and fibres!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love how you put it all together!

Anonymous said...

True Blue!!
A beautiful tag that oozes elegance and class.
Wishes
Lynne

Christine said...

The tag is beautiful. The blue colurs really suit the picture

Electra said...

I love the elegance of this tag, Sharon!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving your blue's- great combo of fibers and papers!

Daniella said...

That is gorgeous Sharon! I don't usually love blue, but this I love!!
I have that same trim. I haven't used it because it is blue! Now, maybe I will!
xxDaniella

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a dream in blue.

Beverly G said...

I love movies from the 40's, she's very old Hollywood.

Terry said...

Lovely combination of blues! This is quite the stunning tag! Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Fab creations! Love the blue!

Faye said...

Sharon, such a gorgeous blue tag.

peggy gatto said...

Love your lady in blue!!!

Michele said...

i love your blues! perfect for this image. a lovely creation. xo from michele

Ellis said...

Stunnning card you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...