Vintage Children ATC Challenge!

January 4th 2012
This is my first post as a "new" DT Member of a great challenge blog - Friendship's Garden! This challenge blog is all about using items other than stamps!!


I've made 3 ATC's for this new challenge using gorgeous vintage style images from Lisa's Altered Art - there is a fantastic and huge range of collage sheets at this site - you won't be able to resist LOL I never can!!! I've made collage backgrounds with scraps of textured and patterned papers and added some little letters to make words. I love vintage style anything!!!




We would love to see your vintage children so make sure you join in the fun!!

10 comments:

Linda said...

These are ADORABLE. If I get a chance I will join in the fun.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new DT position.
Such cuties. Wonderful detail on each ATC.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Congratulations Sharon and love all your wonderful vintage ATC's, x

Dr. Mary said...

Congrats Sharon!
They are so pretty and whimsical :) LOVE them all!

Chelsea said...

These are soooo cute!

WendyP said...

your ATCs are gorgeous Sharon
congrats on your new DT position

Marjie Kemper said...

What fun ATCs! Congrats on your new DT spot, Sharon!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Congrats on your new DT spot. Your ATCs are delicious.

Ellis said...

Adorable cards you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

SusanLotus said...

These are very pretty! :)

Thank you for your kind comments on my card too.
I wish you a great week!
Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...