Once Upon A Time....

January 25th 2012
A Fairy Tale theme for this week's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge!! And as you can see our sponsor is Krista from Saturated Canary. Krista has such gorgeous images and it's always fun to be able to create with her designs so thank you Krista!! And remember by entering our challenge you have the opportunity to win a great Saturated Canary image for yourself!


I've used a gorgeous Snow White image and have made the image the focal point of my ATC - she's so cute just on her own!!

6 comments:

Ellis said...

Lovely Snow White ATC you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Dr. Mary said...

I agree! Krista's images are so whimsical and stylish that they can stand on their own!

Anonymous said...

Cute with a slight cheekiness to her.
Wishes
Lynne

Digi Darla said...

Love your cards and your unique style! Fantastic Dear!! XXX~DigiDarla (Kim)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a lovely ATC, great image.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, this is darling! I'm fairly new at mixed-media/collage art, but I love it! I found you through Gayle Page-Robak. Am your newest follower!
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...