Call Me Tonight!!

September 26th 2012


I can't believe it's nearly the end of the month again and time for our New Release Blog Hop at the Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog!! Make sure you visit everyone on the hop so you can see the great new designs from Dude Time Doodles!! I've used "Twyla Twilight" for my card and I just couldn't resist making her into the character "Elvira" complete with a quote from Elvira!! Background card has been printed with a great patterned paper from Gecko Galz. LOL this was such a fun card to make.


You should have come to me from Anne's Blog and then head over to visit our Guest Designer for this month Leah Ann.

I am also entering my card at ATC's and Cards with Attitude in their Anything Goes Challenge.

16 comments:

Terry said...

What a crack up that sentiment is and works so well with Elvira! Fun card for Halloween! Love the pop of yellow from the trim!

Jenn Borjeson said...

BAHAHAHAHA This is great! :)

Linda said...

OH this is fun. That image is a hoot.
I agree where has September gone? The months go so faster and faster.

Anne Temple said...

Twyla never looked so good. Love her in red and that sentiment is perfect for her.

rachel said...

fabulous image and I love the cheeky sentiment! Hugs rachel xx

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous sentiment, Sharon! Love the red and gold color combo. Wonderful new release this month. :-D

Tammy said...

Awesome card and fabulous formal background so appropriate for such a dame! Great card and fabulous coloring.

Unknown said...

This is great! :O)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:D Thanks for the big smile on my face :D

Dawn said...

Just fantastic Sharon! I love the colour combo you've used & your colouring is fab!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cathy L. Calamas said...

What a hoot!! Always loved Elvira. Great card.

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, I do not think she gets many call backs!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Sharon Hunt said...

too cute and great sentiment

Bonnie said...

Cute & funny card! I like that you used red on her dress & in the background

nwilliams6 said...

Sorry it took me so long to comment! I have been working a bunch of overtime and could barely stay awake to comment. I am kind of glad I am late commeting because I got to see that my sister commented on your card (Sharon Hunt) - I am glad to see her in blogland. Your card is wonderful - love the image and the colors. Hope everything is going well Hugz!!!!

Safdar Ali said...

What a stunning card. So lovely. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...