Hand Made With Love

September 4th 2012
A new challenge this week at Jacksons Digital Expressions & it's time for an Altered Art Creation! Make sure you visit the challenge blog to see all the great inspiration from the DT!


My little gift box has been "altered" as it was a plain box temnplate and I have covered it with some gorgeous Japanese paer, added some fibre, ribbon, handmade ticket & of course a great image from Robert Jackson "Chef Eli". I think this is a perfect little gift box for some handmade sweets!!!

And another picture to show the dimension/shape of the gift box:

3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

It truly is a wonderful way to give some sweets! Love it.

Linda said...

Ah this is sooooo cute! What an adorable gift idea. Sharon I love how you always add some texture. It may be just a little but it always adds so much. I love that!

Anonymous said...

A fabulous way to dress up packaging, such fun.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...