If Nothing Ever Changed...

September 30th 2012


This fabric hanging has been made with images from Paper Imagery Designs along with a computer generated quote and has been hand stitched by myself. I love making little fabric hangings and I particularly love the quote:

If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies.




This is for the challenge the Inspired By Challenge Blog based on the inspiration picture - I've gone with nature & neutral earthy tones. I'm also entering this at the new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow "Things with Wings - Birds, Butterflies and even Bats". There is some great DT inspiration at the blog - gorgeous vintage/shabby chic style creations! I'm also entering my fabric hanging in the current "Brown Tones" Challenge at the It's All About the Vintage Blog. I'm also joining the "Fall into Fall" Challenge at Frilly & Funkie with these earthy tones.

17 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Sharon, what a delightful hanging! Lovin' all the little details, isn't isn't always the details? Hugs,

Anonymous said...

WOW Sharon, I absolutely love this darling creation.
Wishes
Lynne

Laurel said...

This is so pretty, love the images and the stitching. Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

PetraB said...

a beautiful creation and so delightful, fantastic stitching.

2amscrapper said...

Stunning work Sharon! I love the images

Krisha said...

Great little hanging and I love the sentiment.
Huga\s
Krisha

wwilloww said...

Very pretty Sharon!!! I love your stitching and that quote is great!!!

BarbaraW said...

Shar, This is awesome. It's beautiful. The quote is one of my favorites. The images and colors are beautiful. And the sewing is wonderful.

Marjie Kemper said...

How cool is this?!?! Love all the hand stitching and that sentiment sure is the truth.

Linda said...

Love, Love, Love this! Really sweet and so true!

Cec said...

What a super wall hanging. I love the vintage focal image and your great blanket stitching. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Ellis said...

Love your wallhanging, it looks great and the image is wonderful with the quote! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Alexa said...

Great sentiment and love the stitching - really neat!

Netty said...

Your hanging is gorgeously delicious Sharon, x

Terry said...

What a beautiful hanging and I just love the stitching! Great touch!

Unknown said...

Awww...What a beautiful hanging piece of art you havae made! Such a pretty image too! Thanks for joining us over at It's All ABout The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Heather said...

This is fabulous Sharon!! I love the images, and your stitching...I love to stitch this way...so relaxing!! Thank you so much for playing at Sugar Creek Hollow this past week!!
Hugs
Heather :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...