Edwardian Beauty

September 1st 2012


My new creation for Gecko Galz using a gorgeous lady from the new "Edwardian Beauties" Collage Sheets is a Triangle Tri Fold Card which you can find instructions for at Splitcoast Stampers. I always love creating with Gecko Galz products - remember each month new Collage Sheets, Digi Stamps & Patterned Paper Sets are released!!!


**Some news from Gecko Galz**


We are now on Eblogger, Pinterest, facebook, and
twitter. We have etsy exclusive products including
mini paper packs and soon to have ribbons, fibers
and findings. Check them all out at the links below.

FOLLOW US AND GET A FREE EXCLUSIVE
ARTY DOODLES MINI DIGI STAMP SET

just follow us on all our social networks and email us
with your name and login name and we will send you
the exclusive set


I'm also linking up to Pink Saturday with my Tri Fold Card - I always love the wonderful "PINK" inspiration each week!!

8 comments:

LV said...

I loved seeing some of your work. The cards are very nice. You are one talented lady.

Unknown said...

Love the image of the woman and the card! Hugs and Happy Pink Saturday! Marilou xoxo

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very pretty, as always! :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

So beautiful. Visiting from Pink Saturday.

My PINK
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning work Sharon.
Wishes
Lynne

Terri said...

Oh your card is fab! I adore this folded card and how you designed it. It is amazing.
I am visiting from Pink Saturday and am your newest follower : )
Hugs,
Terri

Linda said...

So beautiful! I love the image and the unique card. Wonderful creation.

Ibarra Creations 4U said...

Absolutely beautiful card!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...