Giggle Fun in the Sun!

September 20th 2012


A new card made for the current challenge over at the Just Some Lines Blog. Their challenge is to use 2 different colouring mediums so for my card I used paint and a credit card to wipe 3 different colours of paint over a gesso covered coaster - I then pulled out my Rollergraph which I haven't used for years and "rolled" some swimming whales onto the altered coaster. I won some images last challenge (lucky me!!) so I used Emo at the Beach, coloured her with Copic Markers - my second colouring medium - fussy cut her and attached her to the coaster. I added my favourite embellishment - tea stained muslin (can't live without it!!) along with some sticky mesh, a little wooden peg, some tiny shells and a Tim Holtz "Giggle" tag and then layered it onto co-ordinating card.


I can't wait for Summer & according to our weather forecasters it's going to be an above average summer heatwise so the beach is looking great!!!

7 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just amazing.

Anonymous said...

Such a super card.Love the fresh colours and the little details you've added.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x

Bubleeing Colors said...

Very, Very nice.......... Enjoying all the bits to look at.............. Lovely coloring............... Thank u so much for entering Just Some Lines Challenge!!!!

SOMA
Just Some Lines DT

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sharon, this is just amazing, love the way you colored it and the embellishments are all so perfect. Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

Ali Manning said...

Oh my gosh - this is adorable. And the addition of cheesecloth is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful with the piece of cheesecloth attached with the mini peg, I love elements like that and that super cute image.
Wishes
Lynne
(I've just spied the fish!)

WendyP said...

fantastic Sharon - congrats on making the top 3 at JSL !! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...