Trick or Treat!

September 23rd 2012


Some more creations using some new release collage images from Gecko Galz and as you can see we are all getting ready for Halloween!!! I've made some little accordian fold cards using double sided patterned paper - you can make 4 of these little cards from 1 sheet of 12 x 12 paper!! Below is a picture of the cards opened out.


Make sure you visit the Gecko Galz site for lots of wonderful inspiration from the DT and also to check out the current specials and new release products!!

I'm also entering these at the Smudgy Antics Blog - they have a colour challenge this week and I think my little owl card uses the colours perfectly!!

9 comments:

Monique's art said...

Love this accordion card. They are really cute. Thanks for sharing at smudgy anyics

Anonymous said...

Sharon
You have always been so lovely with your encouraging comments but today you have blown me away with the comment you left for my witch's house, thank you so much. I had fun with it.
The accordian style is just so different and unexpected for the person who will receive one and all that detail, the cute and mild side of Hallowe'en which is my preference!
Have a lovely day.
Wishes
Lynne

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great accordion card..... beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics :)

LisaVeronica said...

Fab halloween cards! Thanks for sharing at Smudgy Antics this week.

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous accordian fold cards! I love the retro images, reminds me of of the decorations we had in my childhood home and your patterned paper is awesome. Great use of the color scheme. Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics :)

KristyLee said...

Great job! Thank you for joining us at Smudgy Antics for our color combo challenge this week!
Peace,
Kristy
(SA DT)

Netty said...

Loving your terrific makes Sharon, xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous project.

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are absolutely fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...