Spooky!!

September 17th 2012


A little ATC made using images from one of the new Halloween Collage Sheets released at Gecko Galz this month in preparation for Trick or Treat time!!! The window ATC frame is from a pack that I have had for several years and is from the "Collections" Range - I just love all the little windows - very fiddly to cut out and mount all the images!!! I added Scrabble tile letters to spell out "BOO" and added some cobweb & a plastic spider to finish off!!

I'm entering this at the Desert Islands Crafters Challenge as I have used the following items from their "itinerary": Red - Black - Creepy Crawler - Webs!!!

14 comments:

Janna Werner said...

Sharon, this is amazing! Spooky indeed, but beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Hallowe'en is definitely in the air!
What a fabulous ATC Sharon. You manage to fit so much onto such a small area.
Wishes
Lynne

wwilloww said...

That is totally adorable...sorry not spooky at all LOL... I love the window frame idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Love it!

Beverly G said...

You are so creative-always enjoy the projects you come up with.

Ellis said...

Fantastic little ATC frame, you must have spent som timemaking that! =)
Looks great with the spider and it's web! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Michele said...

oh Sharon this is excellent! such spooky detail! xo

Electra said...

This is wonderful!!!

Linda said...

This is wonderful. I love all of the image. They are wonderful.. At first I thought you cut all of those frames . I might try that with my Gypsy. I love how you used the Scrabble tiles.

Lynn Stevens said...

Love all those little windows, What a awesome ATC!
hugs Lynn

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've been very busy and creative the last few days, so many wonderful pieces to see. I especially love this one.

Marjie Kemper said...

That is so cool! Love the frame and the cobwebs... great details!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ooooh - I LOVE this!!! That spider is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at DICC! :) xo

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Wonderful ATC!! Love the cobwebs. great touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...