JJ Gardening

September 12th 2012


A great new CAS Challenge at Jacksons Digital Expressions this week and as you can see from the image I have used we have Bugaboo Stamps as one of our sponsors. I've used "JJ Gardening" and coloured her with Copic Markers and she has been mounted onto the background card which is a great new digi patterned paper from Gecko Galz along with some die cut vines. I have to say I just love this image - I am a Greenkeeper but also look after a garden for a little private school so this reminds me of me LOL!!!

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

What a fab background on this! She looks perfectly at home on this card - I think this is my fav image of her - she was meant to be a green thumb (evidently you were too since you even help with a school garden). Well done. Hugz!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous - a wonderful image.

Linda said...

Bugaboo's JJ images are so much fun. She is marvelous! I can just hear her saying, "Sharon you die a marvelous job on my image."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...