Looking forward to Halloween!

September 27 2012



That spooky time of the year is looming & I've made these distressed cards using all new products from Gecko Galz - great collage images & patterned papers released in time for you to create for Halloween at the end of October so make sure you check out the store!!!

My first card is being entered in the current "Lots of Layers" Challenge at Try It On Tuesday and features a great image from the "Tricks & Treats" Collage Sheet along with 5 different patterned papers from the Hocus Pocus range also from Gecko Galz. And I am also entering this in the Craft Us Crazy "Halloween" Challenge!


I am entering this second card in the new challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog with the theme of "An Early BOO"!! Once again image and patterend papers are from Gecko Galz with the addition of a Tim Holtz "Play" Ticket, some ribbon & muslin bow!


Although Halloween is really not celebrated here sometimes there may be some kids trick or treating with their parents so I will be prepared!!!

15 comments:

2amscrapper said...

I love your card designs!

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my! These are devilish little cards! I especially like the cat with the fiddle! Very cute, and brightly colored!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!!! I just adore that little cat ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB

Jane Wetzel said...

these are awesome :)

Unknown said...

wow terrific work so special so wonderful thank you for joining in with our chllenge at Crat us Crazy hugs sassyxxxx
Craft Us Crazy

Unknown said...

These look wonderful.. Those images are wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Marjie Kemper said...

Great cards! Love your mix of patterned papers... you are so good at mixing it up with the bolds and the more mellow ones. Fab!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE these! The distressed look and the images awesome job!! Thank you for sharing your fun and cute card this week at CCCB :-)

Linda said...

Oh my goodness those are wonderful images and great cards. Love it!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love your Halloween kitties, both put a smile on my face ;0)
hugs Lynn

Cathy L. Calamas said...

These are wonderful!! I used that little fiddle playing kitty in one of my halloween creations myself. Sumptuous layers!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! What fun Halloween cards! I love the traditional colors and the fun papers, and those images! Very creative!!!

Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Halloween and/or Anything Goes Challenge!

Dawn said...

Fantastic!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is spooky and fun, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...