Happy New Year

New Year's Day January 2011
Welcome to my brand new Blog! My New Year's resolution for 2011 was to set up a Blog - FINALLY!! So at last here it is (basic but here at least!) I hope to update regularly with whatever cards and handmade items I am making at the time. I hope you can visit often and enjoy my "showcase"! Sharon

I thought I would share a New Year card with you to celebrate the arrival of 2011. I have used a Bugaboo Digital Stamp coloured with my new Copic Markers. I love this image!

4 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Well kudos on creating your blog, you will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our New Years Challenge! I hope you will join us again soon!

Libby Dyson said...

This is very apt and cute. I love those digi images you've been using - may just have to buy some.
Once you get started on blogging, you'll be addicted :) It's a great way to share your creations too. Good luck with it all.

Unknown said...

congrats on becoming a member of the blog addiction club haha
Your blog looks GREAT !!!
smiles W

Tammy said...

How exciting for you..a new blog! Have fun! Adorable card!! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week! Hope to see you again!
Tammy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...