Shades of Red

31st January 2011
I had to make a card using "Shades of Red" for a swap I am in so I have made this card using a gorgeous Magnolia Stamped Image and I have used this weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers which I really liked the layout of. I've used Bazzil cardstock as the base as well as some gorgeous embossed paper I have had for quite awhile as well as some ribbon, a little heart charm and some heart punchies!I've used my Spellbinder Nestabilities to cut out the shape around Tilda. I hope the "recipient" of my card likes it!
I am also entering this card in the "I Did It Creations Challenge" this week which also has a "red" theme! As well as that the challenge over at "There's Magic in the Air" has an elements challenge - from their 'board' of elements I have used "ribbon, bling and something punched". Magnolia Down Under Challenge required a card using some form of embossing and as this card has several pieces of embossed paper I decided to enter this card in their challenge as well!

9 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

This is such an adorable card Sharon. Love the shades of red and the sketch. Awesome coloring on such a fantastic Magnolia stamp. Thanks so much for joining us at PCC this week. Hope to see you back next week. "Hugs" Carol

Patti P. said...

I am sure they will love it...what's not to love? Looks like a super yummy valentine to me. I love your coloring on the beautiful image and all your embossing. Thanks so much for joining in at PCC's this week, hope to see you next week.

Robyn said...

Adorable Card!! Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week.

Robyn

Unknown said...

Ooooo I likey your card!! I love the rich red and your embossed hearts and that heart charm is so very cool!! Thanks for joining in this week at MDUC:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Jennie said...

This is simply adorable! Your stamp is beautiful and the colours are very rich :)

Thanks so much for joining us at IDIC this week xxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Ahhhhh super cute Sharon! I love Tilda, all the hearts the red and white colour combo and the fab embossing! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
Hugs,t

Janneke said...

What a pretty card ;o)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week.

Janneke X

Janiel/ janny said...

very cute Sharon!! Color combo is Beautiful with this little sweet image!!
Fab embossing!!
Thank you for joining in the fun at MDUC this week.
hugs, Janiel

Tammylee said...

Great card. What a great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at IDIC this week. Hope to see you again.

Tammylee IDIC DT
I Did It Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...