Red, Brown & Pink!!!

January 25th 2011
Over at The Pink Elephant Challenge they have just announced their new swap which is to use the colours red, brown & pink - what a great colour combination! I love pink and I have just been starting to use more reds. I've used "Hildie" again from the range by CS Designs - she's just so cute - I love her hairdo! Make sure you check out Chris' designs they are really unique.
For this card I've used bazzil card (of course - I love the texture), patterned papers yet again from my little Crate Paper 6 x 6 pad Restoration Collection, some paper flowers with coloured brads, some rub on little flowers, a little charm which is hard to read in the photo but says "delight", a spellbinder die cut/embossed butterfly and some fibres with a couple of little butterfly charms tied on. I was really happy with how the card turned out with all those elements!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

GREAT card with lots of wonderful details! Love that butterfly!! Thanks for playing along this week at TPE!! (=

Unknown said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for sharing :)

Angela said...

this is gorgeous! love the glitter wings and the butterfly too! thanks for sharing at the Pink Elephant this week! xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Sharon!! Love the sweet image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...