Meet "Hildie"

January 20th 2011
Here is a gorgeous card I have made using "Hildie" from CS Designs. I love these designs they are great! There are both Cute & Arty designs in the range so there is something for everyone - pop over and have a look!
I've used a sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches to make this card so I can enter it in their current challenge. Tuesday Morning Sketches this week have an anything goes theme as long as you use some form of "metal" on your item. As you can see I've used some little metal butterfly charms and I  have sewn them onto the card.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Hildie is surely amazing! Great use of the sketch, loved how u used the matting. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! :)
Hugs, Stacy

Dawn♥ said...

Ahhh how CUTE. Love the sweet adorable image. Fantastic job using the sketch. Thank you for playing along with ICS this week. ♥

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card, thank you for playing along at ICS this week!
Susie xx

Kim Duran said...

Love how you separated the stamping between the two papers. So adorable! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Inspirational Card Sketches!

Rebecca Mosher said...

I love this take on the sketch, so cute! Thanks for playing along with ICS :-)

Nicola said...

This is so cute loving the images you have used. Many thanks for sharing with us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

Melissa Craig said...

What sweet metal butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Angela said...

I like this! Those little butterflies are darling! Great layout too.... Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...