"Fanny" Bugaboo Stamp

January 3rd 2011
As soon as I saw this Digi Stamp - I knew she was wearing an "itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini"!!! Isn't she just gorgeous? I really had fun making this card today. I've also made a few Xmas cards (shock & horror!!) using some Xmas Bugaboo Digi Stamps one is shown below - thought this "Fruitcake" one would be good for my MIL as she is right "into" making fruitcakes and puddings for Xmas. I must stop making Xmas Cards but the Bugaboo images are so cute and I have them printed out that I just keep colouring them and making cards!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very bright and colorful cards. I love the images. Happy New Year from I Did It Creations.

Jennie said...

What an adorable card! I must admit itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini came to my mind too! Love how you incorporated this into the card :)

Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
xxxx

Jackie said...

Oh these are both so much fun! I just have to laugh, you did a fabulous job on these! Thank you for playing along this week in the anything goes challenge on the Catch the Bug Challenge blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...