Embossed Birthday Card

January 12th 2011
Hi Everyone - I've just finished putting this birthday card together - I have had the various "elements" sitting ready to be assembled for several days now but just hadn't gotten around to sticking all the pieces on! This digi stamp is another of the Bugaboo Range - LOL as you can tell I am very taken with this range of stamps and have been using them quite a bit lately. This card has embossed vellum as well and I have also used some "Smooch" to colour the dress bows, sleeves, the earrings and necklace as well as centres for the flowers on the base embossed card. The Smooch gives a good effect. (If you want to purchase some my friend Wendy P - sells Kaszazz which stock Smooch in a great range of colours).
I am going to enter this card in the Bugaboo Embossed Challenge.

3 comments:

Lola said...

She looks fantastic and I really like the soft colors. Thank for embossing with us this week at Catch the Bug and hope to see you again next week!

Linda said...

OMG I love this image. She is so much fun.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card. I would love to have you follow my blog.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Min said...

This is just FABULOUS!! Love that you used one of the new Scarlettes!! Thanks so much for playin' along with this weeks Catch The Bug "Emboss It" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
We hope you'll join us tomorrow for our BIG Birthday Blog Hop!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...