Bugaboo "Embossed Challenge"

January 9th 2011
The new challenge over at the Bugaboo Challenge site "Catch the Bug Challenge Blog" was to make a card using embossing of some sort (wet or dry!). I've used my Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Plus 'He Loves Me' folder and I've placed a Bugaboo Digi Stamp "Ruby" behind the heart cut out. I've added some red diamanti's to the embossed card as well as Ruby's earrings. I think the 'He Loves Me' folder is great for making wedding cards as well - I use metallic finish card for a really elegant finish.

7 comments:

Paul said...

This is a fantastic example of embossing. Looks AMAZING. I really like how Ruby sits in the heart. Thanks for joining in with the EMBOSS IT Challenge with Bugaboo at Catch The Bug.
TFS
Paul

Mari K. said...

I love this card Sharon!!

Melissa S. said...

I love that Die. And Ruby in that heart opening is wonderful. Just Beautiful, Now I have to go find that Die/folder. Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo this week.

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the embossing and how you cut out the heart. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Tammy Miller said...

A pretty card. Lovely colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenge blog for our Emboss it Challenge! Hope you will join us Saturday for our Birthday Blog hop!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the design and the simplicity. Great job! Congrats on your win.

Wendy said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for visiting my blog, I love your card the embossing is brilliant. Well done on your win
Wendy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...