CS Designs DT Announced!

January 29th to 31st 2011
Chris Stern of CS Designs has just announced her brand new Design Team on her Doodle Pieces Blog and GUESS WHAT - I am very honoured to have been chosen as one of her team! She has a fantastic team so make sure you check them out as well.
I am so excited to be working with Chris and her great range of designs so keep visiting me here to check out her new releases and my "creations" using them. I will also be posting some tutorials using CS Designs digis!
You will have noticed I have been using a lot of CS Designs lately - I love that she has Arty, Traditional and Cute - it gives me a whole range of options to work with depending on what "mood" I am in!!
Thanks to Chris for giving me the opportunity to be on her team!

This little cutie is "Lulu" - LOL she loves to shop!



2 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Congratulations Sharon. You do beautiful work and you are fully deserving of a placement on the DT. Keep up the great work

Linda said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my birthday cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...