Feeling Blue!

January 17th 2011
Here is my Blue & White card for the Bugaboo Mini Challenge for their 1st Birthday Week! I just love this gorgeous "Wedding Image". I've used the "He Loves Me" embossing folder again as I think it goes well with Wedding Themed cards and have embossed some pale blue Bazzil Cardstock.
I can also enter this card in the I Did It Creations Challenge Blog as they are also having a "Blue" patch!!!
I have to admit that I don't use a great deal of blue in my cards but I think I might have to start as I am really happy with how this has turned out! Hope you like it.

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE that embossing folder...not familiar with it. I really like how you cut her out and left a white edging all the way around...oh, and the silver blings are cool too!

Linda said...

Oh I love that image and that embossing folder. Very cool. Great card.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my Packer card. I know your football is different. Soccer right?
Thanks again,
Linda

Jami said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous!! Love all that embossing, and it goes so perfectly with this image!! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

Scrappy said...

Oh! This is really Fab! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! Hope you’ll be back to join us again soon!

Jeanette said...

Sharon, this is a fabulous wedding card. It is so much fun and pretty, too.

Jackie said...

This is gorgeous! I love the embossing folder you used for this, it really works well, and Fanny has never looked better! Thank you for playing along in our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps and the mini challenge at the Catch the Bug Blog!

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Well done. Thanks for joining us at IDIC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...