Pillow Box

January 14th 2011
The challenge for this fortnight over at 'Some Odd Girl' Digi Stamps Challenge Blog is "Let's Get Embossed"!! I have made a few embossed cards in the last few days so I decided that instead of another card I would make another "box" - and I have embossed a piece of light blue vellum to cut and fold into the pillow shape. The image I have used is from the Some Odd Girl Digi range - "Kiss a Prince Tia" - I guess she is hoping like crazy that the frog does turn into a prince!! I've also added some sheer ribbon, some heart punchies and a little Bead Queen Charm. Of course I have coloured Tia and her "prince" with copics and added a bit of "Smooch" to her shoes and dress and some clear stickles to her crown.

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

How gorgeous!
Thanks for playing with us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/2011/01/lets-get-embossed.html

Robin said...

Really pretty and clever idea! Thanks for embossing with Some Odd Girl! Robin

This N That said...

So "charming"! I really like! thanks for playing with some odd girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...