Copper, Ginger & Rust

March 29th 2012
The last Gingersnap Challenge before the "change" and I just couldn't resist making something a bit quirky for this one!! So here's my little button doll "Ginger":


She's a bit of a recycled gal too as the buttons are from an old box of buttons I was given and the "hanger" is actually a beaded bracelet I had bought for Halloween last year to get the "spiders" from it. The "face, hands, feet & guitar" are from a really cool collage cheet by Art Tea Life and I have laid her on a great grafitti background image from June at Dezinaworld - I thought the colours were perfect for this challenge!

May your heart be as light as a song.
May each day bring you bright,
happy hours that stay with you all the year long.
Irish Blessing

20 comments:

PetraB said...

Wow, this is so awesome!

Jane Wetzel said...

I TOTALLY LOVE this...and, I just hopped over to that store and bought my first collage sheet :) thanks for sharing

Willy said...

Fabulous button doll, Sharon!

Jingle said...

She is just wonderful!

2amscrapper said...

such a fun, creative piece!

Anonymous said...

She is totally sensational! Awesome, Sharon! That's showing off your Gingersnapper Spirit!!! Thanks for playing the 4th Annual Copper, Ginger or Rust Challenge at Gingersnap Creations! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite entry once the challenge closes!

Linda said...

She is wonderful. I just love that she plays a guitar. So clever of your.

Anonymous said...

Fabulously cool!.
Wishes
Lynne

Beverly G said...

You are so creative, just love your art dolls.

One Crabapple said...

You Are Awesome !

xo-S.

Vicki Romaine said...

This is awesome Sharon.

Dr. Mary said...

I have a soft spot for guitars...I just love how carefree I feel when I'm playing. This is a very clever and awesome creation!

Michele said...

Sharon this is amazing. it is perfect for the color challenge but more importnatly it is just fabulous, inspiring art. wonderfully done! xo

Shelley said...

So very unique! It's truly wonderful Sharon!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, such a wonderful idea, looks fantastic.

Barb said...

Oh Sharon, this is soooo cool !
Happy week-end

peggy gatto said...

Oh I just love her!
Makes me want to dance!!

Gerri Herbst said...

I adore Ginger! especially her guitar. Great piece Sharon. take care, gerri

Lynn Stevens said...

How fun Sharon and so out of the box!
hugs Lynn

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is absolutely wonderful, Sharon,

Lucy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...