Gerri's Stash!!

March 22nd 2012
The following creations have been made using items from a little package from Gerri!! Gerri sent out packages of her stash to particpants and we had to make a creation using 4 or 5 items from the 'stash'. Gerri will be displaying all the particpants work on her blog! I can't wait to see what amazing creations everyone has made!!

I made two items - firstly this little tag - all the elements on this tag are from the package except the "READ" letters which I had.


And secondly I made this colourful hanging - I added the letters and the bird from my goodies but all the other items were in my package!!



I want to thank Gerri for posting out to me and having me be a part of this fun event!!! I am the other side of the planet and I do appreciate people being prepared to post to me!!! Thanks Gerri!!

20 comments:

Netty said...

Loving both your fabulous tags Sharon, x

Terry said...

Sharon, you have made a couple of really stunning pieces! What a great use of Gerri's stash!

Faye said...

Beautiful tag, Sharon. Gerri sent you some wonderful embellishments and images. And I love that color. Wow!

Lisa said...

They both turned out great -- I like it that you had two different ideas on how to use Gerri's treasures. Wasn't that just so much fun? I love seeing what everyone made.

2amscrapper said...

I think both of these are fabulous!

Cath Wilson said...

Love, love, love your tag - gorgeous x

Debbie said...

Beauties Sharon! Love them both!
Debbie
^..^

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow -these are both just gorgeous, looks like a fun little package! :)

Jingle said...

These are great!

Vicki Romaine said...

Wow! What wonderful creations from a great bundle of stash.

Michele said...

both are just beautiful Sharon! xo

Unknown said...

Love both of your tags.
I thought Gerri's playgroup was such a wonderful/fun idea.
I specially have enjoyed looking at what everyone else created.
Have a great rest of the week.
Michele

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two wonderful creations.

Marti McClure said...

Hi Sharon! I just love both of your tags! Wasn't Gerri's challenge fun? It is so much fun to see what everyone made out of Gerri's little bag of goodies, and your creation is wonderful! ~Marti

Denice said...

What a fun challenge, you did an amazing job with someone else's bag o' stash! I love the hanging...well done!

:Dx

trisha too said...

Fun chalenge, and very nice pieces, Sharon!

:-)

Brenda Brown said...

Love your tags Sharon they are fabulous and such a great way to use Gerri's bits and pieces. I loved the way I had to really think about how I could use everything.
hugs {brenda xox

Marjie Kemper said...

They're both just totally lovely. I love what you did with the white fluffy paper on the top one... you've rocked it, Sharon. xoxo

PetraB said...

Both pieces are absolutely lovely and so different. You did a fantastic job using Gerri's supplies.

1CardCreator said...

So much fun to see what you made with Gerri's stash! Love your beautiful tags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...