Make a Pig of Yourself!!

March 15th 2012


I couldn't resist buying some more Bombshell Digital Stamps to "play" with - I particularly like this little Cowgirl riding her little piggy as prior to moving to the city we were pig farmers so I have a bit of a soft spot for them and I used to collect pig ornaments!!


I've used the new Bombshell Stamps March Challenge Sketch turned to one side. I love these "So Sophie - Graceful" patterned papers and I've had a packet of the little pink pig eyelets for absolutely ages and this was the perfect opportunity to finally use one!! Image is coloured with Copics of course and I made up the wording and printed it onto the patterned paper.

8 comments:

trisha too said...

Funny, Sharon!

:-)

Ellis said...

Love this card, I have been collecting pigs of all kinds since 87-88! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Linda said...

Oh funny right down to her purple outfit and green boots. LOL

Alaine said...

This is adorable. I love that you used this image and how you incorporated it into the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us over at Bombshell Stamps!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a way cute card. Love the sentiment you chose to go with it and the coloring.

Kathi said...

This is sooooo cute! Love it.

Thanks for playing along with the Bombshell Sketch challenge!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great image and coloring.

Card Couture said...

This is so much fun. Great job.

Jennie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...