One of Those Days!!

March 12th 2012
A new challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad today with a theme of "A Rainy & Windy Day" and this week our sponsor is Saturated Canary - I was lucky enough to work with the image "One of Those Days" and LOL she really is having a bad day!!

I've made this card using co-ordinating patterned papers from a Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad and I've used the new sketch from the Sketch Saturday Blog to layout this card.


We would love to see what you can create for this new challenge!

7 comments:

Cor* said...

it's a SC digi! I love it! Perfect sentiment and papers are my fave shades of earth tones! thanks for joining us at the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week. GDT- Cor*

Netty said...

Loving your digi, such fun. Its a fab card Sharon. x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sharon, this is so adorable - how in the world did you get the sentiment to print out like Scrabble blocks? SO COOL!!! :)

Ellis said...

Great card, windy is it here today but no rain!
Perfect sentiment to the image! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:) Great card, thanks for the smile on my face.

Linda said...

This is so funny I love here hair.

Jo said...

Funny card, and well put together.
Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...