Lawrence of Lawn

March 7th 2012


This month I am lucky enough to be a Guest Designer at the Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog and what a great lot of Digis they have for those hard to make for group of people!!!


Now the first challenge for this month is a colour inspiration challenge (you can find all the details at the challenge blog) and for those of you who know my "occupation" which is generally a "male" job you will know that this picture is just perfect for me and so is "Lawrence" and the card I have made!!!! This card will actually be my husband's birthday card as this is "his" motto that I have printed on it!!

I am really going to have a lot of fun with these fantastic "manly" designs this month and can't wait to see what everyone creates!!!

15 comments:

Willy said...

Love this card, Sharon! it's so funny...

Netty said...

This is such a fun card Sharon, love it and that fab grass, x

Tammy said...

Fabulous Sharon! Love the popped up grass and love how you colored Lawrence!

Shelley said...

Adorable and so funny. Fantastic job on the coloring and the grass.

Linda said...

Oh this is a great card! What is your occupation? I don't know. How did you cut that great grass?

Anne Temple said...

Amazing coloring and such a fantastic motto. Welcome to the team as our guest designer this month. Can't wait to see what else you create.

Alexa said...

He looks how I feel today! Love the stitching and the grass is amazing. x

Lynn Stevens said...

to cute, and Happy B-Day to your hubby!
hugs Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Too cute- I love your image and motto....and love the layout- plus the great stitching. Congrats (again) on Guest DT spot at DTD!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

hahaha. so funny. great card and very true!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:D Thanks for the smile on my face.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Sharon, fab colouring and design,
Kevin xx

trisha too said...

FUNNY card, Sharon!! Perfect for summer!

:)

NanaConnie said...

Sharon, I love that sentiment! Congrats on being a GDT for Dude Time. You're not only going to have a ball, you're going to fit right in. Great grass on the card, and your coloring on Lawrence's clothes (especially the dirty smudges) is fantastic! OK, I'm off to see what I can do with this wonderful color challenge.

Ali Manning said...

What a fun card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...