You're Special...

March 13th 2012
Some more "Fashionista" Inspiration to encourage you to enter our current Art With No Boundaries Challenge!! Details at the blog.


This week's card uses a great new image from CS Designs "Lace Dress Form" plus a sentiment also from CS Designs and the layout for the card is from the current Sunday Sketch & Stamp Blog. As you can see all the elements are machine sewn on plus I've added a little black hook ' n 'eye to the corner of the sentiment to "comply" with our add seomthing from your sewing box theme!! I've also added little pearls to the dress which has been paper pieced using co-ordinating patterned papers from a Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad.

18 comments:

Ellis said...

Awesome card Sharon, I like the details on the dress! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous! love the stitching and pearls!

Beverly G said...

Love the colors with this one, great sewing.

PetraB said...

Wonderful stitching, the card is just wonderful.

2amscrapper said...

beautiful, inspiring, gonna do this one.....

Ali Manning said...

This is soooo pretty!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Michele said...

i love the dimension on the dress form! this is just beautiful! xo

Shelley said...

Amazing details here and lots of personal attention went into themakings of this wonderful card. I love that image!

Alexa said...

What a gorgeous card - colours are fantastic. x

Cathy L. Calamas said...

LOVE this card. Really beautiful. I love to stitch on my art as well.'give it such a nice dimension.

Daniella said...

I love that dress/dressform image!! Beautiful work!
xxDaniella

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful card with great details. Love the sewing.

Dawn said...

Awesome Sharon!!!
Pop on over to my blog when you get a mo, I have something for you!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooh Sharon, this is just stunning! Love the paper piecing. :)

Linda said...

Oh I used three little black hook on an ATC that i was working on yesterday. I was thinking of you when I used it. I can't show you until April. LOL
This is so lovely! The dress and all of the stitching. Really Lovely!

Marjie Kemper said...

Sharon this is so pretty! Love all the stitched panels, and the dress form is gorgeous.

Rene said...

Sharon, this is just lovely!! Wonderful stitching! Something I must still try my hand at, using my sewing machine on paper...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...