Fly...

March 20th 2012

At Art With No Boundaries we decided to extend our "Fashionista" Challenge until the end of the month as everyone was having a great time creating with items from their sewing box!! If you have already entered you can enter again BUT this time we are asking that you use some "green" on your creation as well as an item from your sewing box!!! We would love to see your "Fashionista" creations!!


I've made this cute little beaded art doll with some left over beads from a costume I made plus some shimmery ribbon to make a hanger for my creation! The image is from the 'Solitaire' range of CS Designs "Mysterious Butterfly" the little wings are from a Lisa's Altered Art collage sheet. The 'body' of my art doll is a beaded piece from a broken necklace (good recycling!!!!)

I would love to see how creative you can be for this challenge!!

14 comments:

Beverly G said...

I just love your greens and pinks. She's very Fashionista!

Borqna said...

Project Wonderful!
I wish you success!

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty ♥

Marjie Kemper said...

Oooh, I love this creation! She's fantastic with her wings and charms... beautiful!

Jingle said...

She is just fabulous!

Ellis said...

Gorgeous creation Sharon, great recycling too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Vicki Romaine said...

I have fallen in love with this. It is an awesome piece

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sharon, this is just gorgeous - wow! LOVE those wings! :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon
This is outstanding. Quirky, arty, it has it all.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a fantastic creation, love the colors.

Linda said...

OH wonderful Sharon!! I love the beads and wings.

Michele said...

oh Sharon this is simply fabulous! so many delightful elements here! xo

Gerri Herbst said...

This is incredible Sharon! Love how the mask is part of the green wings! take care, gerri

Ali Manning said...

This is a really cool project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...