Shades of Black & Green

March 7th 2012


A colour challenge this week at the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog and I've used another design I purchased recently - "Frida's Sugar Skull" - to make this card using the current sketch from Mojo Monday and because the sewing machine was still sitting out I decided to sew all the elements onto the card! The patterned papers are all from a Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad "Origins" - perfect for this colour challenge!


I really want to purchase some of the most recent Dilly Beans Designs but I am making myself use the images I recently bought and haven't used LOL I am being hard on myself!!!!

8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

This is just fab and so perfect for the black & green theme! Chanelle xxxx

Dr. Mary said...

This card is so awesome! I know what you mean, Megan has so much cool and new stuff you just want to get them all!

CG said...

Wow, what an amazing card! I love Dilly Beans images too; I'm also trying to save up to buy more! Welcome to the DTD team, I just adore your card for this week! Best, CG

Ellis said...

Such a beautiful card, sometimes I iwsh I had a sewing machine too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Melissa S. said...

Sharon; WOW! love this. The Freidas are some of my fave images and you have done a lovely job with her. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Dilly Beans.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A lovely image, great color scheme.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sharon, this is beautiful! Thanks for joining our green and black challenge at Dilly Beans! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Sharon! you papers are indeed so perfect and I'm in awe of your stitching. Fab coloring on Frida, too. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...