A Touch of Green

March 27th 2012


I've made a Xmas Card for this week's Art With No Boundaries Challenge Inspiration - no harm in getting prepared early!! I used Priscilla Winter Playtime & a Xmas Sentiment - both from Chris at CS Designs.
For the background of this card I thought I would try out the "Herringbone" technique from a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers - I think this pattern looks really effective and a great way to use bits & pieces of patterned papers. And as we are still going with our "Fashionista" challenge I have added a button & some braid from my sewing box plus a touch of green!!

5 comments:

Ellis said...

Great christmas card you made! =)
I will look more tomorrow, off to bed now!
Hugs, Elenor

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful background, love the color combination of your christmas card.
Husg Anja

Linda said...

Oh it is nice to get a head on those Christmas cards. This is great! I love the patters.

Anonymous said...

This has to be the earliest Christmas card!!! Maybe I need to take a leaf out of your book and start now.
This is great.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful Christmas card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...