Peek a Boo!

March 10th 2012


Another card made using one of the new Geisha Digital Stamps recently purchased from Bombshell Stamps. This one was made using a "masterboard" background sent to me in a swap which I had to make into a card and return to the lady who stamped the background - hope she likes it.


I cut the decorated card into squares and mounted them on card and placed the image and sentiment on top! Images has been coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut. I love Asian style images, paper - anything! One of my favourite "themes" to create!

8 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific design Sharon and loving the main image. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Dr. Mary said...

Very pretty, LOVE the colors! I'm sure she will love it too :)

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Sharon,
This is so darn cute! I love the peek aboo umbrella. Wonderful stamping and coloring! take care, gerri

Linda said...

Oh she made me giggle! What a great card and sure to bring a smile. I love the way you created the background panel.

Electra said...

I REALLY like this Sharon!

Anonymous said...

Very saucy lol.
Such great fun.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic card, great details.

Ellis said...

Fantastic card, have forgotten about those stamps, I have a few others! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...