Donna Downey Inspiration Wednesday Week 2

February 27th 2015


I am so excited to be playing along with the Donna Downey Inspiration Wednesday for 2015 - I am so loving it and loving trying all the new techniques and ideas!


This is my double page spread for Week 2 - a lovely collage inspired spread and how could I resist using pink as one of the colours! I made this a few weeks ago so I gave it a "Love" theme and used a gorgeous little digi image from Sandra Caldwell available at the Sweet Pea Stamps Store!

The February challenge at the One Sweet Challenge Blog is one of "Love" so I am entering my journal pages in their challenge!


2 comments:

Michele said...

these journal pages are lovely with such soft coloring. and i love the adorable character too. xo

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly made creation Sharon great journal pages and love the image and goodies added. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge at “One Sweet Challenge”for Sweet Pea Stamps.

Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie

{One Sweet Challenge…Sweet Pea Stamps DT Member}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...