Strawberries & Cream Anyone?

February 21st 2015


My inspiration creation for the SLS Lines Blog using this great image available now at the SLS Lines Etsy Store!!!


I'm still mad keen on creating pages in my journals - I actually painted the background of this one some time ago and it's been waiting to be finished off with an image! Strawberry border at the bottom of the page and individual strawberries at the top of the page are from the Alphabet Etsy Store.

 
There are some really great images at the SLS Lines Store and just added are some very tasteful "nudes" which I am hoping to create with this weekend so pop over & see what's new in store!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Great page! Love the painted background you created for the Strawberry Field! Love it. Happy Weekend!

Nikki W said...

Loving all the strawberries, great page Sharon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...