Sassy Hearts.....

February 9th 2015


A card made for a few things - one of them being the current Reader's Art Quest at the Unruly Paperarts Site - a perfect "Heartfelt" theme & colour palette for the romantic month of February!


And secondly this is some inspiration for the relatively new challenge blog Anya, Oddies & Others - I used an image from The Greeting Farm for this mixed media card!


I love all the added texture - texture paste, muslin fabric, Silhouette cut outs, paint, pearls and of course the main image which I attached with mounting tape!


And I'm also entering this in the current "Roses are Red" challenge at The Greeting Farm Blog - I've got lots of red and romantic hearts on this card!

So let's see your creations linked up at the Unruly Site and at the Anya, Oddies & Others Blog!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...