Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14th 2015


So here in Australia it's already Valentine's Day and I'm sharing a cute little mini njournal page I made with a new set of stamps available at the JessicaLynnOriginal Store - a great set - perfect for this time of the year or really do you need an excuse to create with pink, red & hearts and of course Jessica's Signature "Brentwood" Owl?????

 
My page has a painted background, stamped image coloured with Copics and I added a lacey white border sticker, a paper doily and some little white stars! so cute!
 
Jessica has several new stamp sets out at the moment so make sure you head over to the Store and check them all out - I will be sharing my creations with the new sets over the next few weeks - I've had such a great time stamping & creating with them all that I have lots of things to share here on my blog!

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant creation awesome colours used, ...super image and design.xxx

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...