Smeared Ink - Bloody Valentine Hop........

February 12th 2015

 photo BloodyValentineBlogHopBanner_zpsddcb6a4c.jpg

Oh yay I am joining the 3 day blog hop at the More Smeared Ink Blog - each day for 3 days the participants (which includes me) will be "showing" some more "alternate" style Valentine creations LOL - this will be FUN so make sure you come back each day to check things out!!!


I love the quirky and darker Smeared Ink stamps and I haven't "played" with mine for awhile so what better opportunity!


My journal page today uses a really quirky image from the store "Hallocuties Frankie Girl" and lots of dark paint plus some love hearts for Valentine's!

Here's the Blog Hop if you've just joined and want to start from the beginning and I will see you tomorrow:
Black Dragon
Julia
Monique
Jessica
Nan B
Jane
Susan S
Susan R
Lisa
Teresa
Leigh
Fiona
Rebecca
Lady Brayton
Sharon
Kristy
 

13 comments:

LisaVeronica said...

Lol :) fab and great fun!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Bwahahaha, wicked cool senti for a freaky fab piece! Love it!

Susan Renshaw said...

Super journal page! I am sure you had fun putting this together!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I totally loved this on facebook. wonderful piece.
hugs

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a gorgeous page.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! this is hilarious! Fabulous page! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Wonderful journal page! I love that image I used her once and had a blast! Love all those darling black hearts!!

TangledBlueRose said...

Awesome page! Love it all, the fun, color and texture is wonderful!~kim

Anonymous said...

creative journal page and use of the image.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I may have a difficult time explaining why, but I really, really love this page, everything about it. The image, the senti, all the hearts in the bg, the grungy bits, the doodles, the mesh texture - truly, this piece delights me!

Nikki W said...

Fab Sharon, great background and looooove the image and the heart.

Laura S Reading said...

Someone looks excited about the release of a new movie.

~Lady B~ said...

hApPY DaNcE! I'm loving the texture of the dry wall tape as well as all the paint and ink. Your sentiment goes perfectly with that demented image! LOVE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...