"I Love You" Heart Banner ATC

February 23rd 2015

 
Today I'm sharing this great little Black, White & Red "I Love You" Banner ATC using a fairly new stamp from JessicaLynnOriginal. The banner and wording stamps come form a great Brentwood Owl Valentine Set but I've found the stamps to be a lot more versatile than just saving them for Valentine's Day and to me stamps that can be used for all sorts of things are the best value!!!!
 
Background of the ATC is simple strips of washi tape - quick but effective and the black, white & red colour scheme always looks so striking!
 
Lots of new stamp sets at JessicaLynnOriginal so pop over and check them out!

3 comments:

SanDee1899 said...

Sharon this is an adorable creation! Well done! xoxo SanDee1899

Terry said...

I agree that black and white with red is striking! Great ATC and love that banner! Happy Monday!

Nikki W said...

I love this color combo, red is always so striking against b&w.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...